As an agent member of ECPA you have password access to our online database of manuscript proposals. This service was initiated by member publishers in order to provide a quality and efficient channel for reviewing unsolicited manuscripts.
Potential authors place their manuscript proposals online. Each proposal includes subject category, topic, the writerís background and publishing history, a book synopsis and writing sample. Each proposal is active for 6 months.
You are able to login to the system at any time to search, sort, and review the proposals that may fit your agent/representation interest. You are then able to contact the writer directly.
- Sort by category of choice and submission date
- System remembers your last date of entry
- Ability to review an authorís publishing history, book summary, and writing style in one step
- Contact the writer directly
- Receive monthly report from ECPA highlighting the latest in Christian manuscript submissions and services.
- Print manuscript proposal with the click of a button