As a publisher member of ECPA you have password access to our online database of manuscript proposals. This service was initiated by member publishers in order to provide a quality and efficient channel for reviewing unsolicited manuscripts.†
Potential authors place their manuscript proposals online.† Each proposal includes subject category, topic, the writerís background and publishing history, a book synopsis and writing sample. Each proposal is active for 6 months.
You are able to login to the system at any time to search, sort, and review the proposals that may fit your publishing interest. You are then able to contact the writer directly.
- Sort by category of choice and submission date
- System remembers your last date of entry
- Ability to review an authorís publishing history, book summary, and writing style in one step
- Contact the writer directly
- Proposals that have received professional critique or critique & edit services are clearly marked
- Receive monthly report from ECPA highlighting the latest in Christian manuscript submissions and services
- Meet an author and want to follow up? Now search by authorís name